CDR Report Sample for Aeronautical Engineers
ANZSCO Code: 233911
The sample report regarding competency demonstration related to Aeronautical Engineer involves all essential reports like Continuing Professional Development, Summary Statement as well as Three Career Episodes. All these reports will brief about the professional development techniques. The writing content of the following CDR Report are discussed in the following assignment:
- Sample of Continuing Professional Development: This mentioned sample details about the intensive knowledge of the engineers regarding professional development. This sample will also enclose key knowledge that are required for the continuous development of the aeronautical engineers= 300 words
- Aeronautical Engineer Career Episode Report Sample – 1: “Design of Custom Engine Mount”- word count is 1850.
- Aeronautical Engineer Career Episode Report Sample – 2: “Design and Manufacturing of Cellular Lattice Structure of Gyroid Type”- the word count is 2700.
- Aeronautical Engineer Career Episode Report Sample – 3: “Development and Characterization of plastic/wood Composite Materials from Furniture Industry Waste”- word count is 2550.
- Aeronautical Engineer Summary Statement Sample: Detail explanation of all the competency element- word count is 2400.
- Mining Engineer summary statement Sample: A brief description of all elements of the competency- 1000 words.
Aeronautical Engineering Career Episode: CE 1
Name of the project: Design of Custom Engine Mount
In this project, the author discusses about his performances while working as manufacturing engineer in Rotec Aerosport Pvt Ltd. The name of the project was “Design of Custom Engine Mount”. The author’s responsibilities were discussed as follows-
- To design the layout of the engine
- To redesign the predetermined lay out of the engine
- To build radial engines
- To check and control the quality of the various mechanical parts
- To retain the stock level within the workshop
Aeronautical Engineering Career Episode: CE 2
Name of the project: Design and Manufacturing of Cellular Lattice Structure of Gyroid Type
In this second career related project, the author elaborates the various engineering skills that he utilised for partial development of the necessities that he required for completing Engineering degree. In this project, the responsibilities as well as duties of this project “Design and Manufacturing of Cellular Lattice Structure of Gyroid Type” were as follows-
- To manufacture as well as design the structure of the cellular lattice in case of Gyroid Type by using prototyping technology
- To formulate a structure with the help of cellular repetition having variety of cellular sizes and even volume fraction
- To analyse the impact of variation that are prevalent within the compression properties
- To build the cellular lattice structure by using an appropriate thermoplastics
- To examine the manufacturability of the various cellular lattice models with the help of Fused Deposition Modelling (FDM)
- To carry out 3D printing model’s post-processing and conduct required arrangement for compression test
- To carry out compression test for studying Gyroid cellular structural behaviour based on compressive loads and attain stress-strain curve and regulate compressive properties like Porosity and relative density
- To formulate a documented project that fulfils the necessities of the project
Aeronautical Engineering Career Episode: CE 3
Name of the project: Development and Characterization of plastic/wood Composite Materials from Furniture Industry Waste
This is the third career project in which the author discusses about his final work while conducting his graduation thesis in Swinburne University of Technology. The name of the project is “Development and Characterization of plastic/wood Composite Materials from Furniture Industry Waste”. The writer’s liabilities in this project are-
- To understand the twin screw extruder
- To ensure appropriate development and preparation of composite material
- To develop a test sample by applying the technique of injection moulding
- To carry out tensile test, Flexural test, Simultaneous differential technique and differential scanning calorimetry to analyse the thermal, rheological as well as mechanical characteristics
- To scrutinize the above-obtained results
EA Approval Letter shared by some of our Clients
Top 10 Reasons to choose MyCDRHelp.com
We hold the apex position in providing services regarding CDR writing for engineers Australia. We are known to have very high success records for consistent team of professional writers having years of experience in the field of CDR preparation. We provide the best and trusted service for CDR writing and reviewing of all kinds of engineering disciplines. We provide services for career episode writing, plagiarism check and removal etc.
- Each section of the CDR is presented in a coherent form, while taking in account the pre-eminent features.
- The summary statement for the applied occupation is given special attention, as it is the most proficient aspect of the CDR.
- Utmost emphasis is laid on the various sections of the CDR, from introduction to Summary, in order to ensure that every segment is presented precisely.
- Preparation of CDR is done by a comprehensive evaluation of the projects in order to provide details to cater to the requirements by Engineers Australia for Australian immigration Competency Demonstration Report.
- Technical jargons are avoided and each error is corrected as well as any inadequacy is taken care of within the required time duration for the CDR to be approved by EA.
- Each section of the CDR is assessed as per the standards laid down by MSA (Migration Skill Assessment Booklet) in order to provide meticulous CDR.
- MyCDRHelp.com ensures the client that they will be provided with the best quality CDR, that abides by the Australian immigration standards framed by Engineers Australia.
- The qualified connoisseurs apply an analytical process so that the achievements of the clients are in accordance with their desired position and educational lineup.
- Appropriate Australian English is used by the professional writers to write the content of the CDR to make it affluent.
- It is made sure by the professionals of MyCDRHelp.com that CDR complies with the Australian standards and consists of the desired characteristics of the required profession of the client.