CDR Report Sample for Agricultural Engineers
ANZSCO Code: 233912
The sample report regarding the Competency Demonstration related to the Agricultural engineers involve all the required reports like Professional Development, Summary Statement and Curriculum Vitae and Three Career Episodes. The CDR Sample Report contents are mentioned below-
- Curriculum Vitae: This is a professional template based on resume
- Continuing Professional Development Sample: CPD Sample file elaborates the author’s core knowledge related to engineering- 1000 words.
- Agricultural Engineer Career Episode Sample – 1: “Development and Evaluation of a Manually Operated Groundnut roaster”- 1850 words.
- Agricultural Engineer Career Episode Sample – 2: “Development of Soya Beans Grading Machine”- 1700 words.
- Agricultural Engineer Career Episode Sample – 3: “Design and Construction of a Manually Operated Double Row Rolling Injection Planter”- 2100 words.
- Agricultural Engineer Summary Statement Sample: This sample will provide a detailed explanation of all the elements that has been used in case of competencies- 1500 words.
Agricultural Engineer Career Episode Report: Sample 1
Name of the project: Development and Evaluation of a Manually Operated Groundnut Roaster
This is the author’s first career project in which he explained his performances and techniques. This part of the project also details about his utilities that he used when he was studying Bachelor Degree in Agricultural Engineering. The name of the project was “Development and Evaluation of a Manually Operated Groundnut roaster”. Author’s key liabilities were examined as follows-
- To develop a significant and useful apparatus that would help the author to perform various tasks
- To formulate a roaster used for roasting groundnut
- To carry out a calculation for Groundnut Roaster
- To examine the machine that can be used in order to test any apparatus
- To examine roaster’s efficiency as well as the capacity of roasting
- To perform and prepare a report based on cost analysis
Agricultural Engineer Career Episode Report: Sample 2
Name of the project: Development of Soya Beans Grading Machine
This is the second career phase of the author in which he explained the variety of engineering skills. This part of the career project will detail about his skills that he utilised during his 5 month training as final year student. His responsibilities as well as duties of his project “Development of Soya Beans Grading Machine” were
- To frame a machine that is used for grading purposes
- To develop a unit that can be used for sieving purposes
- To develop a select an appropriate motor and spring
- To assemble the separator that can be used for various purposes
- To analyse the grading machine and based on the analysis, results are obtained
- To evaluate the necessary safety measures that has been adopted to provide security
- To examine and prepare the entire project on evaluating the results
Agricultural Engineer Career Episode Report: Sample 3
Name of the project: Design and Construction of a Manually Operated Double Row Rolling Injection Planter
This project is based on the third career of the author in which he explained his various technical skills. He applied the mentioned skills to complete his university project. The skills and techniques were mentioned in the project name “Design and Construction of a Manually Operated Double Row Rolling Injection Planter”. The key liabilities were explained as-
- To examine the information regarding crop planting in detail
- To understand and select the various materials that has been used for construction purpose /li>
- To develop a report on cost analysis
- To establish a machine that could mitigate the issues of skidding as well as minimize the percentage of damage and is appropriate for both clay as well as sandy soil
- To formulate an easy way that can be used for planting variety of seeds