Engineers interested in the food production along with agriculture can engage in the agricultural engineering. The Agricultural engineering is an engineering field involving the design, construction as well as improvement of agricultural machinery and equipment. They are "the core of agriculture." They are also utilized in horticulture and forestry. They use tools such as computers and GPS to advise farmers and large companies about the best utilization of available land. Agricultural engineers combine technology with agriculture, for instance, they design novel and improved agricultural equipment that can work effectively and do new jobs. They design plus build agricultural infrastructure such as reservoirs, warehouses, dams and further structures.
Agricultural engineer receives an average of around AU$57,325/year.
Job Development Percent:
As per the US Bureau of Labour Statistics, the demand for the agricultural engineers will upsurge by 9% by 2020, that is slower than average of all professions.
Agricultural engineers function outdoors and indoors. They only spend time in the office to make plans and manage projects, inspect the site in an agricultural environment, supervise reclamation, supervising equipment as well as water management schemes. These engineers can work in the lab and classroom. They work with other people to plan as well as solve the problems. For instance, they might work with gardeners, geneticists, agronomists and animal scientists.
More Related Information:
They likewise helped design large farm pollution control solutions. Few agricultural engineers are emerging new kinds of biofuels from the non-food sources such as agricultural waste and algae. This fuel can replace gasoline sustainably and economically without harming food supplies.
CDR Report Sample for Agricultural Engineers
ANZSCO Code: 233912
The sample report regarding the Competency Demonstration related to the Agricultural engineers involve all the required reports like Professional Development, Summary Statement and Curriculum Vitae and Three Career Episodes. The CDR Sample Report contents are mentioned below-
- Curriculum Vitae: This is a professional template based on resume
- Continuing Professional Development Sample: CPD Sample file elaborates the author’s core knowledge related to engineering- 1000 words.
- Agricultural Engineer Career Episode Sample – 1: “Development and Evaluation of a Manually Operated Groundnut roaster”- 1850 words.
- Agricultural Engineer Career Episode Sample – 2: “Development of Soya Beans Grading Machine”- 1700 words.
- Agricultural Engineer Career Episode Sample – 3: “Design and Construction of a Manually Operated Double Row Rolling Injection Planter”- 2100 words.
- Agricultural Engineer Summary Statement Sample: This sample will provide a detailed explanation of all the elements that has been used in case of competencies- 1500 words.
Agricultural Engineering Career Episode: CE 1
Name of the project: Development and Evaluation of a Manually Operated Groundnut Roaster
This is the author’s first career project in which he explained his performances and techniques. This part of the project also details about his utilities that he used when he was studying Bachelor Degree in Agricultural Engineering. The name of the project was “Development and Evaluation of a Manually Operated Groundnut roaster”. Author’s key liabilities were examined as follows-
- To develop a significant and useful apparatus that would help the author to perform various tasks
- To formulate a roaster used for roasting groundnut
- To carry out a calculation for Groundnut Roaster
- To examine the machine that can be used in order to test any apparatus
- To examine roaster’s efficiency as well as the capacity of roasting
- To perform and prepare a report based on cost analysis
Agricultural Engineering Career Episode: CE 2
Name of the project: Development of Soya Beans Grading Machine
This is the second career phase of the author in which he explained the variety of engineering skills. This part of the career project will detail about his skills that he utilised during his 5 month training as final year student. His responsibilities as well as duties of his project “Development of Soya Beans Grading Machine” were
- To frame a machine that is used for grading purposes
- To develop a unit that can be used for sieving purposes
- To develop a select an appropriate motor and spring
- To assemble the separator that can be used for various purposes
- To analyse the grading machine and based on the analysis, results are obtained
- To evaluate the necessary safety measures that has been adopted to provide security
- To examine and prepare the entire project on evaluating the results
Agricultural Engineering Career Episode: CE 3
Name of the project: Design and Construction of a Manually Operated Double Row Rolling Injection Planter
This project is based on the third career of the author in which he explained his various technical skills. He applied the mentioned skills to complete his university project. The skills and techniques were mentioned in the project name “Design and Construction of a Manually Operated Double Row Rolling Injection Planter”. The key liabilities were explained as-
- To examine the information regarding crop planting in detail
- To understand and select the various materials that has been used for construction purpose /li>
- To develop a report on cost analysis
- To establish a machine that could mitigate the issues of skidding as well as minimize the percentage of damage and is appropriate for both clay as well as sandy soil
- To formulate an easy way that can be used for planting variety of seeds
CAREER EPISODE 1: Agricultural Engineer
Summary Statement of Agricultural Engineer
Top 10 Reasons to choose MyCDRHelp.com
We hold the apex position in providing services regarding CDR writing for engineers Australia. We are known to have very high success records for consistent team of professional writers having years of experience in the field of CDR preparation. We provide the best and trusted service for CDR writing and reviewing of all kinds of engineering disciplines. We provide services for career episode writing, plagiarism check and removal etc.
- Each section of the CDR is presented in a coherent form, while taking in account the pre-eminent features.
- The summary statement for the applied occupation is given special attention, as it is the most proficient aspect of the CDR.
- Utmost emphasis is laid on the various sections of the CDR, from introduction to Summary, in order to ensure that every segment is presented precisely.
- Preparation of CDR is done by a comprehensive evaluation of the projects in order to provide details to cater to the requirements by Engineers Australia for Australian immigration Competency Demonstration Report.
- Technical jargons are avoided and each error is corrected as well as any inadequacy is taken care of within the required time duration for the CDR to be approved by EA.
- Each section of the CDR is assessed as per the standards laid down by MSA (Migration Skill Assessment Booklet) in order to provide meticulous CDR.
- MyCDRHelp.com ensures the client that they will be provided with the best quality CDR, that abides by the Australian immigration standards framed by Engineers Australia.
- The qualified connoisseurs apply an analytical process so that the achievements of the clients are in accordance with their desired position and educational lineup.
- Appropriate Australian English is used by the professional writers to write the content of the CDR to make it affluent.
- It is made sure by the professionals of MyCDRHelp.com that CDR complies with the Australian standards and consists of the desired characteristics of the required profession of the client.
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
( Australia, USA, UK, UAE, Singapore, New Zealand )