Order Now

The eligibility for Engineering Licensee or Geoscience Licensee

If you possess professional experience in engineering or geoscience that was overseen by a licensed professional in Canada but do not have a bachelor’s degree education in engineering or geoscience, you may entitle to an Engineering Licensee or Geoscience Licensee.
If you are already done with APEGS Engineering Licensee and Geoscience Licensee and got registered as an Engineering Licensee, Professional Licensee, Geoscience Licensee, Professional Technologist (or the equivalent) elsewhere in Canada, you should refer through Inter-Association Mobility.
  • Probation
You will be informed in writing if APEGS expects you to undertake up to a one-year probation duration. You will be compelled to deliver work experience for your probationary time. You must introduce two six-month job experience documents during that year. You may apply to give attention to the Law and Ethics Seminar and compose the Professional Practice Exam during the probation year.
  • Approval
After you pass the Professional Practice Exam and finalize the probation duration, your application will be ratified. You will then obtain an email with a statement for your annual registration fees.
After you have reimbursed the annual fees, you will obtain a certificate in the mail and an electronic impression of your Professional Seal by email. If you ordered a physical seal, it will be transmitted within a few months (or rarely extended if you are located outside of Canada).
Once you have reimbursed your annual fees, you are authorized to use the applicable title (Engineering/Geoscience Licensee), and stamp and seal drawings. However, if you are seeking help in preparing your CDR report, then My CDR Help is just a few clicks away! Check out other services along with CDR.